Elan Financial Services Online Balance Has Been Wrong For MONTHS With Zero Word From Quicken

Options

I have been waiting literally months for a fix for this issue. My online balance for my Elan credit card in Quicken is dropping the cents value, so the online balance is always showing as $XXXX.00, instead of the actual value which I can see on Elan's website.

I have contacted both Quicken and Elan about this issue, and both say that it is the other's fault and NOTHING has been done for MONTHS to fix it.

I am getting fed up and I am seriously considering cancelling my subscription when it comes up for renewal. This is unacceptable when I am paying upwards of 90 bucks a year for my subscription. I expect better service than this.

Comments

• Tammy Borgnis
    Tammy Borgnis Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Can someone from Quicken please respond to this with a status update? This has literally been going on for months with no word on when a fix will happen.

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Online Balance is downloaded from Elan. Quicken can't/shouldn't change what's downloaded.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• ks426
    ks426 Member ✭✭
    Options

I have this same issue for a long time. The cent values are not being included in the online balance. Quicken can't/shouldn't change what is downloaded, but it does need to ensure the code is asking for those values! Come on Quicken - fix this!!!!

• bmds
    bmds Member ✭✭
    Options

By Quicken ignoring our complaints, it seems to tell me they don't value us as customers. There are several threads on the same topic with similar results. It seems as though Quicken isn't concerned about bug fixes or customer concerns…..

Sign me:

A very frustrated, long-time Quicken user

• MF1850
    MF1850 Member
    Options

I contacted Quicken Support today and was on the phone with them for over 2.5 hours regarding this issue of the ending balance cents not being accurate. I would not let them say that it was working fine on their end, and insisted on them investigating this. After a long process of delving into my Quicken and Elan accounts and their downloads, they determined there is a problem and have escalated this repair ticket. They say they are working with Elan to get this corrected. They have an unknown time for repair, but they will email me when it is complete. Hopefully you will see a difference soon…fingers crossed.

• MF1850
    MF1850 Member
    Options

Oh, also, I showed him this thread regarding your same complaints to show that it just isn't me, and that was very helpful to take the issue seriously. Thanks to those who have posted about this problem!!

This discussion has been closed.