1st & last Business Day of Month

Options

I have income that is paid monthly on the last 'business day'. I would like to see that as a choice in Bills & Income reminders.

Comments

• QuickUserPSP
    QuickUserPSP Member, Windows Beta Beta
    edited March 5
    Options

@joekivel it is already available. You need to scroll to the bottom of the day list and then you should see it.

Even though it doesn't explicitly say "Last Business Day", effectively, that is when the income will post.

• joekivel
    joekivel Member ✭✭✭
    Options

The "Last" day as listed in Quicken is often not the "Last Business Day". For example, the "Last " day of this month is 'Sunday' March 31. The last "business day" is March 29. So, it is NOT "already there." Which is why I'm requesting that it be added. The same situation also exists for the 1st day of the month.

• QuickUserPSP
    Options

@joekivel - I see what you mean now. The question becomes should the "last business day" option be added or replace the "last day" option. Let's see if other users weigh in on this.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Here's a lengthy and nearly forgotten discussion about suggested improvements for scheduling frequencies:
    Please review and add your comments to this discussion.

Click the View Post link above to see the entire discussion.
    As of November last year the status of this discussion was changed to "In Progress" with a comment "Status changed from Planned to In Progress because this is partially implemented but not completed. QWIN-16983"

So, we can only hope that the additional reminder scheduling frequencies, as discussed, will eventually be added to Quicken.

• QuickUserPSP
    Options

@UKR thank you for this. I still haven't found an easy way to search for existing product ideas to vote on. I guess I need to be more diligent when going through the list in that category.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Try using the Search field in the Discussions page or the magnifying glass icon at the top right of every Community page.
    Searching the Community website is not easy, but, as the old saying goes, even a blind squirrel will eventually find a nut …

• QuickUserPSP
    Options

@UKR so true.

This discussion has been closed.