Home Page Dashboard - Last Updated stamp is not correct (edit)

Options

Last updated: date, next to the time stamp on the home page dashboard top right corner next to the update button is 10 days behind and will not synchronize to the present correct time of day and hour of the current date and time.

All of the accounts are updating with correct date and time no issue

Best Answers

• QuickUserPSP
    QuickUserPSP Member, Windows Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options

@pt216 - to get the date and time stamp to be up to date and correct, you need to do the OSU twice in a session. The second OSU will update the date and time correctly.

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Strange. I've never noticed that before. I just checked several of my data files and most of them updated correctly when running OSU the 1st time. But with 1 data file I needed to do what @QuickUser suggested….run OSU a 2nd time. And with another data file I ran OSU 1 time, then closed and reopened that file which then showed the updated date and time without needing to run OSU, again. Seems like a bug. I suggest we all report it via Help > Report a Problem.

Quicken Classic Premier (US) Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11

Answers

• QuickUserPSP
    QuickUserPSP Member, Windows Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options

@pt216 - to get the date and time stamp to be up to date and correct, you need to do the OSU twice in a session. The second OSU will update the date and time correctly.

• Boatnmaniac
    Answer ✓
    Options

Strange. I've never noticed that before. I just checked several of my data files and most of them updated correctly when running OSU the 1st time. But with 1 data file I needed to do what @QuickUser suggested….run OSU a 2nd time. And with another data file I ran OSU 1 time, then closed and reopened that file which then showed the updated date and time without needing to run OSU, again. Seems like a bug. I suggest we all report it via Help > Report a Problem.

• pt216
    pt216 Member ✭✭
    edited April 2
    Options

Your right QuickUserPSP , and and your right Boatnmaniac must do the update twice in a row to get the correct time stamp , I will report it via Help > Report a Problem.

Well Report a Problem is not responding to Report a Problem

• Boatnmaniac
    Options

Well Report a Problem is not responding to Report a Problem

That's unfortunate. Hopefully the next time you open and run Quicken it will work for you.

This discussion has been closed.