Missing Recent Transactions in All Accounts

QwikOne
QwikOne Quicken Windows 2016 Member ✭✭
edited September 9 in All Things Canadian (Windows)

The recent Web Connect updates with my banks (three banks, four credit card accounts, one checking account) done today, August 6, have either gaps in transactions or no transactions since mid-July. I verified this by downloading statements for each account. Additionally, the same issue is with my checking account. Again, the gap is from mid-July till today when there were two transactions added to the checking account dated today. Interestingly, all Online Balances are correct from those same institutions/accounts.

There are no filters applied in any of the registers

Any thoughts about why the missing transactions? There were no credit cards or savings accounts where this did not happen.

Comments

• Arctic Hare
    Arctic Hare Quicken Windows Subscription SuperUser ✭✭✭✭

Are you certain you used Web Connect, not Express Web Connect? What you described sounds like Express Web Connect. Either way, one thing you might want to try is create a brand new Quicken file as a test file and then try to replicate this behaviour in the new file. Do you get the same or different behaviour in the test file?

Also, what are the financial institutions involved?

• QwikOne

This behavior is new. The connection for the banks are all Express Web Connect+. But, again, the file I have been using and connection methods have not changed for as long as I can remember. This begs the question ….. if I didn't knowingly change the connection method (possibly from Web Connect to Express Web Connect+), how does it change if, indeed, it did change. In the past, I have had so few issues with Quicken, including updates, that I plead ignorance in learning many of the intricacies of the program. One such is how to insure the connection is "Web Connect" which by the name may mean it is more robust than the Express version. A basic first question is what/who determines the type of connection? Can can Express Web Connect+ be changed to Web Connect?

The banks are all common: Chase, US Bank, Citi.

• Arctic Hare
    Arctic Hare Quicken Windows Subscription SuperUser ✭✭✭✭

Those are all US banks. You've posted in the All Things Canadian area. I suggest you re-post this issue over in the general online banking area. We don't even have EWC+ in Canada. You will get more attention to your issue by reposting outside of the Canadian specific location.

• QwikOne
This discussion has been closed.