Release notes for Q2015/Mac version 2.0.4
Version 2.0.4 (Release date 9/11/2014)Note: Copies of Quicken purchased through the App Store will receive the update a few days later, once Apple has approved it.
- Improved the way subcategories are selected when typing in the category field.
- Continued sync improvements. If you had a sync error and it isn't fixed by this update, please try resetting the account. You can reset an account by going to the Preference dialog and selecting the Mobile & Alerts / Advanced Tab and selecting Reset Cloud Data. For some, a reset is required to fix problems in the mobile data.
- Clicking on a month in the Spending Over Time chart in the Overview section will now go to the right month.
- Schedule D report will now only display results from taxable accounts.
- Fixed split issues in investment cash transactions.
- Continued improvements in first use experience including allowing backup files to be opened and password improvements.
- Fixed a reconcile issue where the last transaction in the range wouldn't get marked as reconciled because of a time zone issue.
- Fixed a Quicken Windows import issue where the reconcile status wouldn't get set for cash transfers of "x" type investment transactions.
- Fixed calculation issue when selecting an aggregated investment view such as Investments, Brokerage, Retirement or Education.
- Fixed a number of crashing issues.
This discussion has been closed.