Quicken for Mac 2016 v3.2.1 Released

2»

Comments

• Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited July 2016
    I fixed the Direct Connect Bill Pay works for some Payees and not others problem by editing the name and address of the Payee. e.g. PO Box 11111 to P.O. Box 11111.
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited December 2016
    I have this problem: "I have Quicken for Mac 2016 Version 3.2.1 (Build 32.11402.100). This week it stopped downloading transaction to my Citi Card account. Is there a fix for this?"
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited December 2016
    It is not downloading other accounts also.
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited July 2016
    I do not have an answer. I have had my problem for over a month. I have spoken to Quicken and my bank and they still have not fixed it. I just tried minutes ago. Quicken just cannot get their act together.
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited July 2016
    Quicken for Mac 2016 Version 3.2.1 stopped being able to update my bank account. I followed support directions and disabled downloads, then attempted to set up account again. Quicken seemed to connect with the bank, since the account number and account type showed up. But I keep getting the "Oops. We're having a problem. Quicken cannot communicate with [bank]." This has been a recurring problem, but in the past setting up the account again has worked. This time it seems fatally broken. Why can't you fix this fundamental part of your software? Quicken's implementation and support of its Mac products has always seemed half-hearted.
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited December 2016
    Your(CitiCard's) solution did not work. What worked was deactivating the account and then reactivating a specific type of Citi Card. What they have changed is that there are multiple types of cards to specify. In my case I had to specify Platinium Select. This is a new activation necessity. It would have been nice to hear about that change requirement from Citi Card site. With that change my system works fine.
This discussion has been closed.