Quicken Mac FAQ: List of Mac FAQs
This is a work in progress (post 1 of several...scroll all the way down to see them all):
- Is Quicken for Mac 2007 Compatible with High Sierra (macOS 10.13)?
- Is Quicken for Mac 2007 Compatible with Mojave (macOS 10.14)?
- Running Quicken for Mac 2007 in a Virtual Machine (VM) (e.g. with Catalina onward (10.15+)
- Default location of Data File created/stored for Quicken for Mac
- What is the Quicken Cloud?
- Can Quicken Recover Missing Data Using my Mobile Account?
- How to edit or delete your Cloud datasets in Quicken for Mac
- Informal Survey of Which Financial Institutions (FIs)/Banks Work in Canada
- What Are Placeholder Transactions in Quicken for Mac?
- Merge support for importing data from US and CA FIs/Banks for US and CA versions of QWin
- How to try to resolve a "persistent store"-related error
- How to try to resolve a locked data file - see end of article
- Error Message When Opening file - Unable to open file - QM2007
- Error number 260 when loading QFX file into QM2007 - what to do?
- Troubleshooting Data File Problems/Corruption (Mac) in QM2007 (and earlier)
- Removing and Rebuilding Security Price History in QM2007
- How to Import Historical Security Data Into QM2007
- Categorized List of IDEAS of Feature Requests and Enhancements to Vote On
- EXPANDED List of Categorized IDEAS of Feature Requests and Enhancements to Vote On
- Why Intuit is discontinuing the online services for my Quicken version?
- Quicken Discontinuation Policy
- Update on Quicken for Mac 2007 Support Policies (May 2016)
This discussion has been closed.