Quicken Portfolio updating Fidelity Small Cap Growth Fund (FCPGX) with wrong per share price as of

Colleen103
Colleen103 Member ✭✭
edited November 2018 in Investing (Windows)
Quicken Portfolio has updated Fidelity Small Cap Growth Fund (FCPGX) with wrong per share price as of 12/26/17. When I updated my Quicken Portfolio this morning, the price was correct. However, when I updated about ten minutes later, I found that the price per share had gone from $24.76 to $50.27 which is the exact price per share for the Fidelity Overseas Fund (FOSFX). It appears that there is an issue with Quicken's Historical Pricing module.

Comments

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    My quote received in Q agrees exactly with Fidelity's online quote:

Which suggests that the error in within your computer only.  Double check the symbol assigned to Small Cap Growth.

Note, I just did (after posting the above) a "Download Historical Quotes" for Fid Small Cap Growth ... and nothing changed.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• Colleen103
    Colleen103 Member ✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Thank you so much, NotCPA! After reading your response, I right clicked on the fund within my Portfolio, went to the Price History, clicked on the line for the price for 12/26/17, and changed it to the correct price. Afterwards, I did another Portfolio update, and found that the correct price was still there, so it has been fixed. Thank you so much again, NotCPA! I really appreciate your help on this issue.
This discussion has been closed.