Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Quicken Portfolio updating Fidelity Small Cap Growth Fund (FCPGX) with wrong per share price as of

Colleen103
Colleen103 Member
edited November 2018 in Investing (Windows)
Quicken Portfolio has updated Fidelity Small Cap Growth Fund (FCPGX) with wrong per share price as of 12/26/17. When I updated my Quicken Portfolio this morning, the price was correct. However, when I updated about ten minutes later, I found that the price per share had gone from $24.76 to $50.27 which is the exact price per share for the Fidelity Overseas Fund (FOSFX). It appears that there is an issue with Quicken's Historical Pricing module.

Comments

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    edited October 2018
    My quote received in Q agrees exactly with Fidelity's online quote:

Which suggests that the error in within your computer only.  Double check the symbol assigned to Small Cap Growth.

Note, I just did (after posting the above) a "Download Historical Quotes" for Fid Small Cap Growth ... and nothing changed.
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription,  Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP
  • Colleen103
    Colleen103 Member
    edited November 2018
    Thank you so much, NotCPA! After reading your response, I right clicked on the fund within my Portfolio, went to the Price History, clicked on the line for the price for 12/26/17, and changed it to the correct price. Afterwards, I did another Portfolio update, and found that the correct price was still there, so it has been fixed. Thank you so much again, NotCPA! I really appreciate your help on this issue.
This discussion has been closed.