As of Jan 01, 2018 JP Morgan Chase stops the ability to download any investments accounts

Unknown
Unknown Member
edited November 2018 in Investing (Windows)
I just spent 2 hours on the phone with Quickens Support tech Danny in Guatemala City, Guatemala in an effort to determine why I have been unable to download any of my managed investment accounts from JP Morgan Chase after the first of the year. After exhausting all options and not having any success I decided to call JP Morgan Chase.  For some reason now, Chase will not allow anything other than Checking, Savings, Credit Card info to be downloaded.
Could this have anything to do with Quicken also wanting Chase to pay a subscription? The  inability to track my investments as well as checking, savings, & credit card will help me decide if its time to find another software. And by the way I am using Quicken 2015, and would have upgraded this year. Just like I have since 2005. 

Comments

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Are you sure this is for all Quicken versions and not just 2015? All transaction download support for Q 2015 expires Apr. 30, 2018

If this is indeed a decision on Chase's part to stop supporting all versions of Quicken, you and a bunch of other people could tell Chase you will be finding another broker.

Maybe then Chase will relent and continue to support Quicken!
    QWin Premier subscription
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited January 2018

Are you sure this is for all Quicken versions and not just 2015? All transaction download support for Q 2015 expires Apr. 30, 2018

If this is indeed a decision on Chase's part to stop supporting all versions of Quicken, you and a bunch of other people could tell Chase you will be finding another broker.

Maybe then Chase will relent and continue to support Quicken!

The same is true for Quicken 2017
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited January 2018
    This has been confounding me for MONTHS! Thank you, Doug!
This discussion has been closed.