Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

How do you get Auto Fill to fill in LAST transaction with that person or company? My old Quicken di

How do you get Auto Fill to fill in LAST transaction with that person or company? My old Quicken did it that way & it was very helpfull to see what the LAST entry was.

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Q Mac or Q Windows?
    What current version of Quicken are you using and what was the old one?
    Did you check that all the Preferences settings regarding Quickfill, memorization and recall are still in effect? Sometimes an upgrade or new installation does not carry forward all Preferences settings from the old version.
  • I am having the same problem with the last transaction entered not being refreshed when payee is entered a second (or next) time
  • jimskadan
    jimskadan Member ✭✭
    I'll save you the snarky comments. When I go to the tutorial it shows a box labeled "preferences" . I can't find that box. I'm running Starter 2018. Where do I find that box?
    Thank you
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator mod
    jimskadan said:
    I'll save you the snarky comments. When I go to the tutorial it shows a box labeled "preferences" . I can't find that box. I'm running Starter 2018. Where do I find that box?
    Thank you
    Hello @jimskadan

"Preferences" may be found by going to the Edit menu in the upper left corner of Quicken and selecting "Preferences" from the bottom of the drop-down menu.

Hope this helps.

Sarah
  • MaribethY
    MaribethY Member
    I am having the same trouble. I would like the amount from the most recent transaction show up when I enter the payee name. This was working for me as recently as January, I think. It just stopped working. Now it reverts to the amount from first time I entered that payee. I've checked all the correct boxes in AutoFill/QuickFill etc.

Help!
  • MaribethY
    MaribethY Member
    Update- I installed the patch? update? located here:
    https://www.quicken.com/support/update-and-patch-20182019-release-quicken-windows-subscription-product
    and it seems to have fixed my problem