Tangerine Mutual Funds

Options
2»

Comments

• Mike W
    Mike W Member ✭✭
    Options
    No fix for me.

Should have looked here before chatting/talking with the poor Helpdesk souls who felt it necessary to re-educate me on downloading quotes.

No last price listed at the websites listed in the May22 entry prior. It's 2019.05.30 19:40 EDT, should there be?

Finding it mighty coincidental Tangerine's website was failing to provide Historical Prices (https://www.tangerine.ca/en/products/investing/performance/) last week but is working again as of yesterday or today. Missing ING, orange light just isn't quite the same.
    Anyway, downloading for me hasn't worked for ages. 2nd or 3rd last call, the agent was able to replicate it. In recent calls, don't think they even bothered to try a download assuming I was just clueless and perhaps I was, having not found this thread.

Current pet theory is it's about rapid code deployment. Tangerine & Morningstar have billions to play with, hiring developers is easy-peasy; changes all the time for the fun of it and those sweet overtime bucks. Can Quicken face the challenge?
    Other pet theory is it's too many lacadaisical failures-at-their-jobs in the mix and why it seems, we can never have nice things.
  • Ference
    Ference Member ✭✭
    Options
    Hurrah!
    Finally, all Tangerine Mutual updates are working now!
    Thanks!
  • Mike W
    Mike W Member ✭✭
    Options
    Downloaded for the first time in months, June 13th's prices. Wow!
This discussion has been closed.