Investment Acct Closed shows Negitve balance
Here is my situation and Quicken support has not been able to provide me with how to resolve my issue.
* Closed my 401K Employer Account
* The day after the acct was closed, I downloaded the QFX file from the Financial Institution where the 401k was held and it Updated the Quicken 401K Register
* Holding showed all shares in all 5 Mutual Sub Fund SOLD....Holding shows a negitive in front of all shares.
* Quicken Register than showed in lower right Corner CASh for the amt of all Investments sold; which is correct since all shares were sold and converted to Cash
* The Quicken 401K Register also now shows a Negitive dollar Figure in SECURITIES Values and Market Values.
This is my issue...How do I adjust Securities Values and Market Values to .00 Balances. Obviously this 401K cannot have a Negative value which of course shows up when running a Property and Debt report incorrectly reducing my networth. I was able to get the CASH balance to .00; I used Cash withdrawn since I had the proceeds of the acct funds sent to me.