401K Account screwed up; can I adjust shares and price?

Somehow the account is still showing old holdings that were converted.  Consequently, the account is significantly inflated in value.  Seems like the easiest fix is to reduce the old securities shares and prices top zero.  Don't see how I can edit that info.  Should i delete and start over?


  • Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should be able to enter Removed transactions for the shares you no longer hold.

    Note that Quicken's performance calculations will be wrong unless you dig deeper and correct the earlier transactions. 
    QWin Premier subscription