Tax category for social security income?

Is there a Tax-Line item for Social Security income separate from IRA distributions, since they are reported on separate lines on the 1040?  [Yes, I realize I can make a separate category for it; just wondered if I've missed something to align Q data with tax forms?]

Best Answer


This discussion has been closed.