2019 Rental property upgraded fro 2016
When I click add, the transaction does not show up on the specified rental property. I can find it on the checking account I specified and the schedule E form but not on the specific property transactions screen.
- In the Rental Property tab, click the Rent Center button.
- Click Add Transactions and then choose Enter Rent.
- Select the property in the Property list.
- Select the tenant in the Tenant name list.
- In the Memo field, enter a note. (Optional) You can display memo information in reports.
- Under Payment Information, select the account you'll
use to receive rent.
- What if I delete a
You can delete an account only if there is no transaction in the account register, and if you have not used the account in any scheduled transaction.
If you delete a rent account, you will not see the account name in the Account name list. However, you can see hidden accounts in the Account name list if the tenant being edited is associated with scheduled transactions in the hidden account.
- What if I delete a rent account?
- Enter details about the rent received.
- What should I do if
two or more tenants are paying rent for the same property?
When you add each tenant in Quicken, select the same property from the Property List, and enter the correct rent amount. You will see all the tenants against that property on the Rent Center page.
When you receive rent, enter the rent received separately for each tenant who paid the rent.
- What should I do if two or more tenants are paying rent for the same property?
- Click Add.
This feature requires Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property. Learn how you can upgrade Quicken in minutes.