Why have I lost as of Portfolio data between 10/22/18 and 2/7/19?

Ed Levy
Ed Levy Member ✭✭
edited March 2019 in Investing (Windows)
Last Monday I wanted to compare my current portfolio value to Dec 31 2018. I found the data to be missing when I changed the as of date to 12/31/18.

Looking into the issue further I found that as of data was missing from 10/22/18 to 2/7/19. Validated my file and found no errors.

Started restoring backups as far back as 2/6/19 with no success resolving issue. Of course lost a lot of transactions between 2/6/19 and 3/11/19 which was unacceptable.

Uninstalled Quicken and reinstalled Quicken. Still no resolution! 

Any ideas about how to restore as of data with out going back to Oct 2018? I have been using Quicken Deluxe since 1998 and have never seen anything like this!

Best Answer

• Ed Levy
    Ed Levy Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    I knew it was something I did in error! I found it finally! I posted a transaction on the wrong date in my IRA. Wow that was a real scare!

Answers

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    When you say you are missing As of data between 10/22 and 2/7, do you mean the investing transactions (Buy, Sell, Div, etc) for that date range are missing, or is it something else?
    QWin Premier subscription
  • Ed Levy
    Ed Levy Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    I knew it was something I did in error! I found it finally! I posted a transaction on the wrong date in my IRA. Wow that was a real scare!
This discussion has been closed.