Display the subcategories under dividend income say LT Cap Gains in Quicken 2019

I have been using Quicken for many years. I just upgraded to Quicken 2019.
I have a report Interest and Dividends, that in earlier versions I was using 2106 version, would display the sub categories under Dividend Income i.e ST Ca[ Gain, LT Cap Gain etc.
Now the same report migrated with the upgrade, would not include any sub-categories under misc income unless they are in the top dividend category, all others ST/TL cap gains etc, although in the register are excluded from the report. (all categories are checked in report)
Is this a bug in the new 2019 version, if nor, please advise how these can get displayed.

Best Answer

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Upgrades seem to not infrequently break reports saved in an earlier version.  So I think the first thing to try is to re-write the report in 2019.

Answers

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Upgrades seem to not infrequently break reports saved in an earlier version.  So I think the first thing to try is to re-write the report in 2019.
  • Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes saved reports from earlier versions of Quicken do not work correctly after an upgrade. I suggest you start with one of the standard reports - Investment Income probably in this case - and apply the same customizations that you had in the earlier report.
    QWin Premier subscription
  • hadibarghash10
    hadibarghash10 Member ✭✭
    Thanks  Tom & Jim,
    I guess every upgrade will include some hiccups.
    I created a new reports all seem fine, now back to work...
This discussion has been closed.