Multiple user/customer/email names for Quicken
I see no category for this question. NOT at all new to quicken
I have used quicken since the early 90's. I am trying to clean up my password book and this is maddening.
- I have a quicken ID and password to access quicken file on my computer
- another customer ID and pin
- Quicken ID and password to log onto Quicken.com if necessary
- a user id/member name
- another quicken customer ID
- account for purchase number.
Please confirm that the intuit log in names etc are no longer applicable. Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.