Retirement accounts transferred

Options
Fran101
Fran101 Member ✭✭
edited June 2019 in Investing (Windows)
Yes, I just switched banks from Morgan Stanley to RBC Wealth Management.  I have my RBC accounts set up in Quicken.  RBC is custodial for my annuities.  Does anybody know how to set that up in Quicken so that it updates daily in the placeholders thereby charting the account?  I had it set up under Morgan Stanley, but when everything transferred, everything in Morgan Stanley disappeared.

Answers

• Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @Fran,

Thank you for taking the time to share your question with the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

To ensure we are providing the correct information, please take a moment and review https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7803899/add-your-quicken-information-to-your-posts-plus-how-you-are-connected-to-the-internet and post back to let us know what version and release of Quicken you are using.

Is the RBC account connected to automatically download transactions?  Or do you manually enter your transaction and account data?

If you haven't already, please also go to the Tools menu > Securities List and is the RBC annuity securities selected to "Download Quotes"?

Please let us know, thank you.

Sarah