Missing Downloaded Transactions

Downloading transactions for my Chevron account, I noticed that two transactions were missing.  I put them in manually but Quicken does not seem to recognize them.  The transaction remain brown and have not turned blue.  Also, I noticed that the opening balance adjustment amount has changed.

How do I correct this?  

Answers

• Quicken HaroldQuicken Harold Moderator ✭✭✭✭
    Hello Chris. Appreciate your question.

We need more information on this: When you enter a transaction, it should reflect in your current balance..

Can you share a screen shot of this issue? You can mark out any confidential information before sending it to us.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7663259/faq-how-do-i-post-a-screenshot-in-the-community-from-a-mac

Thank you in advance.

Respectfully,
    ~ Quicken Harold.
    Quicken Harold
    Community Moderator
  • UKRUKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    AFAIK ... When you add an account to Quicken Mac by means of connecting and downloading transactions into the account register, the Opening Balance transaction uses a calculated amount based on all the downloaded information. Since this may not be correct, Quicken creates this transaction as a Placeholder transaction, marked in grey. Every time you add transactions to the register, the amount is recalculated.
    To fix this, replace the placeholder O.B. transaction with a manually entered one that has the correct amount for the opening Date, based on what's shown on the bank statement for that date. The amount will no longer be recalculated.