How to add an Annuity account to my Portfolio

Options
I have accountants with an Investment Firm that I am able to download to Quicken. I added a new Annuity Account from the same investment firm but I can't figure out how to get that account downloaded to my Quicken 17 program.

Comments

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • viking553
    viking553 Member
    Options
    Thanks Sherlock, so here's the deal. When I go to Quicken and add a new account, I get a page showing 4 categories: Spending and Saving, Investments and Retirement, Property and Assets, and Loans and Debts. Obviously Investments and retirement is the category. Under it are 4 accessible categories. These include: Brokerage, 401k and 403b, Ira and Keogh Plans and 529 Plans. When I go to Brokerage, I find my firm, put in my id and Password and hit next. 4 accounts in my firm are listed and all 4 are interacting with my Quicken. The 5th is an annuity through the same brokerage firm. So I then go to next hoping to add the new item and the process stalls there and goes blank. This happens every time so I can't add the new annuity even though I do have all the information and the new number. So how on earth do I add an annuity?
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you do not know how to add an account you will be manually updating, you may want to review: https://www.quicken.com/support/how-do-i-enter-accounts-and-transactions-manually-quicken-windows
This discussion has been closed.