more details on mobile issue in windows version 19.44

Options
I see that a few people have already raised that flag that mobile is no longer functioning properly since being upgraded to 19.44. Before coming to the forum and realizing that the issue with mobile is more widespread, I noted two things.

When I have had an issue with mobile syncs in the past, I would go to the "Quicken ID, sync & alerts" section within preferences and reset the cloud data. However, that button no longer appears.

I also noticed that the same screen is offering the "get started" button for mobile and web, as if I'm not already using the feature. I've been using mobile since 2017 or 2018. Even when I look at my Mobile and Alerts tab, it shows my last update was this afternoon.

Don't know if either of these particulars exist for other users. However, I thought I'd share, in the hope that doing so might assist with troubleshooting.

Looking forward to the fix.

Best Answer

• Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @PL30066

Thank you for taking the time to share this information with the Community, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

The R19.44 release introduced an issue that is blocking the sign-in information from the Quicken ID and preventing access to Online Services such as downloading transactions or syncing with the Quicken Cloud.

The "Get Started" button under the Sync & Alerts section of the preferences window indicates that you may also be experiencing this issue.

To resolve this and restore syncing functionality, please open the Edit > Preferences > Quicken ID, Sync & Alerts window and click the "Sign in as a different user" link.

A window should open asking if you are sure you would like to sign out, please type "yes" in the box and click OK.

Quicken should then refresh and show a blank sign-in window - when it does, please close and re-open Quicken and then sign in with the same Quicken ID and password that you are currently using.

Once you can see the data file again, please go to the Mobile & Web tab and re-add the accounts to the cloud sync.

When all the accounts have been re-added to the sync, please run a sync.  It should complete successfully with no errors and the information should update on the Mobile/Web Apps, but please let us know how it goes.

Thank you,

Sarah

Answers

• Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @PL30066

Thank you for taking the time to share this information with the Community, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

The R19.44 release introduced an issue that is blocking the sign-in information from the Quicken ID and preventing access to Online Services such as downloading transactions or syncing with the Quicken Cloud.

The "Get Started" button under the Sync & Alerts section of the preferences window indicates that you may also be experiencing this issue.

To resolve this and restore syncing functionality, please open the Edit > Preferences > Quicken ID, Sync & Alerts window and click the "Sign in as a different user" link.

A window should open asking if you are sure you would like to sign out, please type "yes" in the box and click OK.

Quicken should then refresh and show a blank sign-in window - when it does, please close and re-open Quicken and then sign in with the same Quicken ID and password that you are currently using.

Once you can see the data file again, please go to the Mobile & Web tab and re-add the accounts to the cloud sync.

When all the accounts have been re-added to the sync, please run a sync.  It should complete successfully with no errors and the information should update on the Mobile/Web Apps, but please let us know how it goes.

Thank you,

Sarah
This discussion has been closed.