Entering invoices?

Options
Quicken locks up when I try to enter an invoice into a receivable account.

Also, the receivable account I set up does not appear on the Balance SHeet......what am I missing?

Comments

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    An Invoice owed to you or by you?
    And which Q product are you running/  What country?  What Build of Q?

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• mkeithrussell
    mkeithrussell Member ✭✭
    Options
    Quicken Home, Business and Rental Property
    USA
    R 19.55
    Invoice owed to me
  • Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Do you have a Customer Invoices account? If so, when you go to that account, click the gear in the upper right corner and New Customer Invoice, does the Invoice - Customer Invoices window open? Have you looked at the settings for Balance Sheet and made sure the Customer Invoices box was checked under Accounts?
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Help! (Quicken for Windows)

If you're unsure on how to do something, you can find more information about a specific task, function, feature or report in Quicken Help.
    To access Quicken Help simply press the F1 key from anywhere in Quicken (or click Help in the Menu bar, then click Quicken Help).
    Use the Contents tab to see the available books in Quicken Help. Click on one of the books to open it. Click on a chapter to drill down to more details.
    Or use the Search tab to search using keywords, e.g., "buy security".
    Some Quicken view screens may have a blue (or yellow) button with a question mark. Click it to get view - specific help.

You may want to review the book "Manage your business" in Quicken Help, Contents tab, to get started with setting up a business, setting up Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables and "*Sales Tax*" accounts.
This discussion has been closed.