Can not Download Transactions from PayPal

Options
Hi,

We've been able to download from Paypal until recently. Now we are unable to download any transactions from PayPal, but we're not getting any errors. I have tried resetting the Paypal account several times with no luck. Quicken for Mac Subscription 5.11.2.
Tagged:

Best Answer

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options
    There have been a lot of complaints about PayPal download problems, which tends to indicate that PayPal makes frequent changes to their website.

Before turning to Quicken to see if there's a connectivity problem they need to get solved, you say you "reset" the account several times, but I'm not sure what you actually did. The recommended procedure is to disconnect your existing account, then add a new PayPal Account, and in that process, there's an option to "link to existing account."  

If that's what you've tried, I'd suggest calling Quicken Support so an agent can screen share your Mac and determine if there's a problem they need to escalate with their connectivity team.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993

Answers

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options
    There have been a lot of complaints about PayPal download problems, which tends to indicate that PayPal makes frequent changes to their website.

Before turning to Quicken to see if there's a connectivity problem they need to get solved, you say you "reset" the account several times, but I'm not sure what you actually did. The recommended procedure is to disconnect your existing account, then add a new PayPal Account, and in that process, there's an option to "link to existing account."  

If that's what you've tried, I'd suggest calling Quicken Support so an agent can screen share your Mac and determine if there's a problem they need to escalate with their connectivity team.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • Negotiators
    Negotiators Member
    Options
    Thanks for the reply Jacob! Yes that's what I did. Unfortunately, it didn't work.
This discussion has been closed.