Recently my Quicken for mac stopped downloading future transactions

Options
I am on Quicken Deluxe 2019 and recently my future bill payments in my checking account stopped being downloaded?

Best Answer

• Robert-Johnson
    Robert-Johnson Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello Jacobs,

Thank you for taking the time, but last night I found the issue. To connect with my bank my connection type had been changed to the Quicken Connect instead of Direct Connect. After changing all the accounts to Direct Connect, the future transactions appeared.

Answers

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    I'm not sure if you're using Quicken Bill Pay or bill payment through your bank. In any case, if the transaction is scheduled in Quicken, then you can see it in Quicken. Try clicking Settings at the bottom right of your checking account register, and see how the Scheduled Transactions preferences are set up. You can select to show the next instance or each transaction, or all instances in the next 30, 90, 180 or 365 days.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • Robert-Johnson
    Robert-Johnson Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello Jacobs,

Thank you for taking the time, but last night I found the issue. To connect with my bank my connection type had been changed to the Quicken Connect instead of Direct Connect. After changing all the accounts to Direct Connect, the future transactions appeared.
This discussion has been closed.