How to get an Investment account corrected?

I made an error on one of my Edward Jones accounts. The data I have does not match the EJ acct. Can I delete the data and the re-create the account by downloading from EJ?

Best Answer


  • q_lurker
    q_lurker SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let's be careful. 

    "Can I delete the data and the re-create the account by downloading from EJ?..."

    If you just delete the data, you cannot re-download the data from EJ into that same account. Any specific transaction is only downloaded into Quicken once.  If you create a brand new account and associate it to EJ, you should be able to get the transactions again. 

    Generally speaking, I would recommend (as NotACPA suggested) determining how and when the account got screwed up and addressing those issues and errors.  
This discussion has been closed.