Budget Period Issue after Upgrading to 5.12.3

Options
After upgrading to 5.12.3 my budget defaults to 10/2017 view every time I open the view. Prior to upgrade, the budget view always opened to my last view which was the current year (Jan-Dec 2019). When I try to switch to my 2019 budget view QMac tries to make me create a new budget even though it already exists. It appears now my default budget starting month is October and I cannot find a way to override this. I've always had this as a Jan-Dec budget since the file started. My personal budgets do not operate on a fiscal year basis of Oct-Sept and I'd like to be able to work with my budget without recreating everything. Is there a way to change the starting month of an existing file after QMac update has messed it up? And have QMac remember it? What's up with this changing with no mention of it in the release notes?

Version 5.12.3 (Build 512.29258.100) Quicken Premier
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello Tomi,

Sorry, you have yet to receive a response.

Is it possible that you have more than one budget and the budget view is for a previous budget?

If that isn't the case and you haven't already, I would try restoring a back up that was saved prior to the update.

For steps on restoring a back up please go Here.

Let us know how it goes!

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.