Quote/Price for manual security lost history, won't take new input values

Starting today, the quote/price value for two different manual investments (529 holdings at Vanguard) that I track no longer store the share prices. I am able to input today's share value, but if I change the "as of" date to yesterday, the values now show as blanks. If I input yesterday's value in the blank in the quote/price column, it simply returns another blank after entering through the field.

I'm running Quicken for Windows Version R 21.17
Tagged:

Answers

• Tmr_1877
    Tmr_1877 Member ✭✭
    Also, if I go into price history and try to add a value for the prior day by clicking on "New" and typing in the data, it doesn't work either.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

If you are still needing assistance with price histories not saving in in Quicken, please take a moment and review the information available here.

If the trouble persists, I would create a test file to see if the behavior persists there as well. This will indicate whether this issue is in the file or the Quicken application. A new file can be created under File > New Quicken File.

Let us know the results!

~~~***~~~