I added a new account at TD Ameritrade Institutional. I can't access for download.

Options
I changed the registration of an account at TD Ameritrade Institutional. I can download the information from the now old, closed account as always, but I can't set up the new account through Quicken for a download. TD Ameritrade Institutional is not in the bank/brokerage list.

Best Answer

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
     Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

Please take a moment and review the information available here

If your financial institution is still missing after following these steps. Your bank may not yet support Quicken. If you want Quicken to be supported, you will need to contact your financial institution directly and tell them you'd like to download your accounts into Quicken. In the meantime, the only option is to track this account manually.

Thank you,

Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
     Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

Please take a moment and review the information available here

If your financial institution is still missing after following these steps. Your bank may not yet support Quicken. If you want Quicken to be supported, you will need to contact your financial institution directly and tell them you'd like to download your accounts into Quicken. In the meantime, the only option is to track this account manually.

Thank you,

Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.