Quicken does not recognize security: HT-D for Hertha Hospitality Trust Preferred D

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: Can preferred stock symbol be put in Quicken, and if yes, how do I find the symbol?.

Comments

• Edward Mattson
    Options
    I have Quicken 2007 for Mac. Quicken does not recognize HT-D for Hertha Hospitality Trust Preferred D.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    With Quicken 2007 Mac you may soon find yourself totally out of service with respect to downloading information. You should have received emails and other notifications.
    As to Hertha Hospitality Trust Preferred D ... if you change the name to Hersha ... then my Quicken for Windows finds this:

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    @Edward Mattson The online services for Quicken 2007 -- which run on old servers at former Quicken parent company Intuit -- should be turned off any day now; in fact, they said it was going to happen when Apple released macOS Catalina, which happened this past week. If that server hasn't been turned off yet, expect it to be very shortly. So if you're going to continue with Quicken 2007 for awhile longer, you can pretty much use any symbol you want, since you'll be entering all your data manually anyway.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
This discussion has been closed.