Quotes for investment are not updating today. No update since 10/20??

Options
We are not able to update prices for the investment portfolio today. No changes at all and simply freezes

Comments

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What version of Quicken are you running? Go to Help > About Quicken and let us know what it says there.

Also please explain what you mean by "simply freezes"
    QWin Premier subscription
  • Hub
    Hub Member ✭✭
    Options
    I am using Quicken 2019
    Version R22.17
    Build 27.1.22.17
    Finally this morning the quotes updated. Had no updates for two days and the error message received is "The server is not responding correctly. Please try again later.
    Also have been receiving error OL--1-B on Bank accounts the past week
    When I stated the screen froze it was trying to update the quotes and then sat there for maybe 5 minutes (frozen) and then simply stopped with no update but I was able to get back to other screens. All happened since the last software update I believe. I always update to the latest versions and builds.
    Thanks

Also, once again this morning the automatic updates did not start and I had to start it manually. I have it set to download everything each morning. This has been an issue every time there is a software update and even after I reboot the computer and put in the vault password at startup. The software updates should tell us to reboot or restart the computer after installation. But then again many times this doesn't help either.