Entering rent

I am trying to enter rent and nothing will show up- is there a known issue? My software is up to date

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just for the record:
    What version, edition level and release of Quicken are you using? 
    Can you explain the situation in more detail? What are you trying to do in Quicken and where are you trying to do it?
    If possible, capture an image snapshot and drag and drop it here (or use the landscape icon on top of the Reply box)
  • I am using quicken home, business, rental property. It says the most recent release version is up to date and is R 22.17.

I am in rent center, going to the add button, enter rent... I fill in all fields but it doesn’t show in the monthly column where rent is tracked.
  • dbrogers
    dbrogers Member ✭✭
    Did you ever get an answer for ths ?
  • Quicken_Natalie
    Quicken_Natalie Moderator mod
    edited April 2020
    Hello @dbrogers,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community, however, this is an older post and is less likely to get an answer.

If you're seeking assistance regarding an issue with Quicken, I suggest creating a new post for better visibility.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7849429/how-to-add-a-post-to-the-community

Please be sure to include the version/release of Quicken that you're using, as well as a full description of the issue/behavior that you're experiencing.

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie

This discussion has been closed.