Quicken Mobile sync time out

Since I made the mistake of accepting the latest update....I cannot Sync Quicken cloud. The "Syncing Quicken and Quicken Cloud" gets stuck on Transactions and eventually crashes. When I check Quicken Mobile none of my investment accounts show up.

Best Answer

Answers

• Gbrox
    Gbrox Member ✭✭
    FYI Quicken also eventually crashes and I need to restart the program.
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Gbrox

Thank you for sharing the details of this issue with the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

If you haven't already, please see the information and steps available here - FAQ: Common Mobile/Web Sync Errors and Solutions and let us know if this helps to resolve the sync issues.

If not, please let us know what version and release of the Quicken desktop software you are using.

Thank you,

Sarah
  • Gbrox
    Gbrox Member ✭✭
    Hello I tried all the potential fixes you sent the link to, none worked. The sync continues to get caught up while the sync is on Transactions. Mobile only shows my bank accounts, no investment accounts. I tried reducing the number of investment accounts down to 2 eligible accounts and it hung up on Updating accounts and eventually crashed. Every time I try to sync it hangs up and eventually crashes. I am using Version R22.11.
This discussion has been closed.