Upcoming Income Reminder

I'm setting up 2 tenants for the same location but different floors. While the tenant list seems to be correct w/ the correct rental incomes, only 1 of the 2 tenants shows up as a recurring income reminder. Am I doing something wrong in the setup?

Best Answer

Answers

• Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @mumbles202

Thank you for taking the time to share your question with the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

When the property was added in Quicken, were multiple units for the location also created, with each tenant for each floor assigned?

Or did you create a single unit property with multiple tenants, as seen in the "Montage" property example below?

Please let us know, thank you.

Sarah
  • I set this up back in February so don't recall to be honest. Is there a way to tell after the fact?
  • Is there a way to tell?
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hi @mumbles202

Thank you for the response, although I apologize for the delay.

You should be able to tell how each Property and Tenant is set up by going to the Rental Property tab > Properties & Tenants > Tenant List.

In my example screenshot below, the "Eastend Apt". are a multi-unit property with a different, single tenant assigned to each unit.
    "Test1" is also a multi-unit property, but has two tenants assigned to Unit 5.
    "Montage" is a single unit property with two different tenants assigned. 

Please let us know if your set-up matches any of the above examples.

Thank you,

Sarah
  • Thanks for this this. So I have it setup as a multi unit property with 2 units. Each of the tenants is listed and the property for each 1 is one of the units defined under the property.
  • Is there anyway to get some assistance w/ this?
This discussion has been closed.