How do I track IRA charitable rollovers?

My IRA's are CD's recorded in securities accounts. I have directed that the required minimum distributions be paid to charities (aka IRA charitable rollover). It means I do not receive cash or taxable income on the $ dispersed thus, and the because there is no taxable income, there is no charitable deduction on this dispersement, either. How do I account for this in Q, which appears to never have heard of it. at least in its so-called help?

Best Answers


This discussion has been closed.