Portfolio Value Report

Options
I created a portfolio value report to include all dates and select one account. I expect the report total to balance with what I have currently in that account, but the portfolio value report includes shares of securities that have been sold and should be zero. These securities show up on the report as if I still own them. I really just wanted to export to excel the information on one account, but I was unable to find a way to directly export from the account screen. I thought I could get the needed data from the portfolio value report, but that brings in shares that aren't currently there. Is there some way of getting an excel report of what is currently in my investment account?

Answers

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Do the problem securities show up as small fractions of a share, or is it a significant amount?

What version of Quicken are you running? Go to Help > About Quicken and let us know what it says there.

QWin Premier subscription
  • jmatsumo
    jmatsumo Member ✭✭
    Options
    The amounts are significant i.e 58, 15, 92, 82 and more. Year 2019, Version R22.17, Build 27.1.22.17. I think the issue may have something to do that stocks were transferred to other accounts into this one and then sold. I see some of the dates of when they got transferred are after they were sold. It has been a few years since these transactions happened and it was possible that they were considered short sales and then I may have changed them after transfers came in the next day.
This discussion has been closed.