How do I get beyond this point? See below for problem.

Had to reinstall quicken after having my Mac wiped clean. I only have 1 id/email address.
Did you purchase Quicken from Quicken.com?

If you're seeing this screen it's possible your Quicken subscription is linked to another Quicken ID.

Please choose sign out and sign in again with the email address associated with your Quicken purchase.I am using a Mac. I only have 1 quicken id. I keep getting the above question when I reinstalled quicken on my Mac. Any suggestions

Best Answer

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello Davidamanda,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response. 

I have taken the liberty and reviewed your account using the email associated with your Community account.

While this email is a Quicken ID, there currently is not an active subscription associated with it.

I was able to find a purchase for the 2017 program, however, or system shows this order as being refunded.

How are you going about the installation? Do you have a disc? Are you signing onto Quicken.com?

Please let me know!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • I believe what happened originally is that I purchased quicken upgrade for windows by mistake. I was changing from a windows operating system to a Mac OS. I have been using this quicken version for MAC for the last 2 years. I recently had to have my Mac computer wiped. I lost my quicken and Microsoft Word. So I’m not sure how it doesn’t show I have a quicken account.
    Thank you,
    Amanda Wilson
  • davidamanda
    davidamanda Member
    edited November 2019
    our quicken id is [removed]with the cell [removed]

[personal information redacted to protect your privacy]
This discussion has been closed.