Quicken Mobile Sync - BofA sync errors

Options
lbsunbum
lbsunbum Member ✭✭
For two days now I've been having problems with mobile sync. The mobile app would display a "connectivity error:swipe to fix" message for two Bank of America accounts. The user id and password were correct working with desktop application. Th data in the mobile app seemed to be accurate.

I tried all of the tricks, copy paste the id and password, etc. Out of frustration, I removed the two Bank of America accounts and when I went to re-connect them in mobile I received an CC-501 error for an American Express account.

Due to this error I was unable to complete the process of adding the Bank of America accounts back to mobile.

I am running Windows R23.17 desktop, mobile 5.17.0 and ios 13.2.3

Comments

• Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @lbsunbum

Thank you for taking the time to report this error to the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

If you are still receiving a connectivity error message in the Quicken Mobile App, please see the information and steps available here, and let us know if this helps to resolve the error.

If you are no longer receiving a connectivity error and are now only receiving the CC-501 error, I would recommend contacting Quicken Support for assistance with troubleshooting this further.

Please let us know how it goes, thank you.

Sarah
  • lbsunbum
    lbsunbum Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks for your response. I previously had tried all of your suggested corrective steps which did not resolve the problem. I then created a new file by using import/export .qif files. My original .qdf went back to 2007. I rebuilt all of my accounts dated from 1/1/2019 which had no problems syncing. Since then, I have imported the old data on several important record keeping accounts and have not encountered any sync errors.
This discussion has been closed.