Quicken overlapping menu bar

Options

Best Answer

Answers

• Rod Archer
    Rod Archer Member ✭✭
    Options
    i am having this problem and it has been constant now for a long time (maybe two or three years). i attached a png file screen capture showing what the menu bars look like. you can also see that the gear icons in the upper right corner are VERY tiny and hard to click.
    Details: I am running Quicken Deluxe 2020; R23.17. I am using an HP Spectre laptop running Windows 10 HOME, version 1903. My display is set to 3840x2160 and application magnification is set to 250%, both of these are the recommended settings for this computer.
    Am I the only user having this problem?
    Is there a solution to this?
    I use Quicken weekly and depend on it for my small business. Please help to solve this problem.
  • Rod Archer
    Rod Archer Member ✭✭
    Options
    Yes, I was able to resolve the problem! I had gone through those documents in the past with no success.
    This time I followed the instructions to right click on the quicken icon, select properties, then select compatibility tab. At that point, the "Override high DPI scaling behavior" was already selected. I decided to DE-select it. To deselect it I had to first click the "Change Settings for All Users" on the compatibility tab. This resolved my issue.
    The application now scales correctly. It looks kinda ugly, but it is much more functional. Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.