I recently took a distribution from my IRA. I have been unable to make an change in my IRA.

How do I do this?


  • I have not been to adjust my IRA to show the reduction of shares when I take a distribution.
  • How do I do this?
  • Tom YoungTom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Typically, you "sell" shares to raise cash and then take a distribution of that cash.  Is that what you're trying to do?
Sign In or Register to comment.