Allocating security deposits to specific tenant in the rental package FROM my main bank account

Options
I have let a tenant pay a portion of the security deposit with the rent for 6 months. I have split the transaction properly in my main account and allocated the deposit portion to *Security deposit liability. These transactions do show up as they are supposed to in the rental package. My question is how to I allocate these to a particular tenant? I know I can enter a transaction via the rental package, but that doubles my security deposit account.
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken_Natalie
    Options
    Hello dfwestphal,

Thank you for taking the time to post your question to the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

If you are still needing assistance with the Rental Property features in Quicken, please take a moment and review the information available here.

Please also see this FAQ and post back to let us know what version/release of Quicken you're using. The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie

This discussion has been closed.