Registration - From 2017 to Online Version

From 2017 to the online subscription - Additionally I no longer have access to my old email address. Therefore, I've created a new account with the new email address. I'm asked three questions Email Phone and password. Email gives me a Do Not Enter symbol, like your driving down the road. Phone and password work fine. How do I get the email portion to work?

Best Answer

• WindQuest56
    WindQuest56 Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello Tyka, at the time I was installing an upgrade from 2017 to what it is now. Strangely enough, it finally allowed me to change email and password.
    Yes, the email field already had my old email in it, which at the time it would not let me change.
    Thank-you for the reply, it is most appreciated.

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @WindQuest56

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

I have a few questions to help me understand what could be happening.

First, where are you seeing this sign-in issue? Is this on the Quicken website or are you installing the program?

Does the email field already list an old email?

If so, do you see an option to sign in with a different email?

Let me know!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • WindQuest56
    WindQuest56 Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello Tyka, at the time I was installing an upgrade from 2017 to what it is now. Strangely enough, it finally allowed me to change email and password.
    Yes, the email field already had my old email in it, which at the time it would not let me change.
    Thank-you for the reply, it is most appreciated.
This discussion has been closed.