"Quicken does not support this biller for now, or biller information is not valid."

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: CANNOT DELETE BILL REMINDER AFTER UPGRADE.

Comments

• matthew.stultz
    Options
    I am having a similar issue as many others in that when I remove a biller that Quickens says they no longer support, the reminder is stuck and cannot be removed thus not allowing me to use this feature as I previously have. The exact error message states the following:
    "Quicken does not support this biller for now, or biller information is not valid. Please remove this biller"

When I click the button to remove the biller, quicken responds with the message "Citi account was successfully removed", but this account remains in the list of bills and I am unable to see the 'stack view of reminders and bills' that I always have used.

This seems to be a known issue that Quicken has failed to address. I am running version 2020 Quicken Home & Business Version R23.18 Build 27.1.23.18 and it is the subscription edition.

I need help to correct this as this a major issue for me.
  • Chuck P
    Chuck P Member ✭✭
    Options
    Ditto problem.
  • r0b0182
    r0b0182 Member
    Options
    I am also having this issue in Windows version R 24.11 (cannot remove biller) along with the message: Attention! Important upgrade required for Online Bills. Was able to successfully re-add the biller but remain unable to delete the original bill listed. I cannot view the normal bills due window under the Bill & Income tab.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello all,

Thank you for taking the time to share your question with the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

If selecting the "Remove" option to the right of the online biller does not delete the biller from your list, I would recommend contacting Quicken Support.

Support has access to the tools necessary to resolve this issue that the Community does not.

I hope this information is helpful and please let us know how it goes with support.
    Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.