Stock price updating problem

Options
Robocheme
Robocheme Member ✭✭
edited May 2022 in Investing (Mac)
For most of my Vanguard and Schwab accounts, the stock prices get updated automatically because I have the accounts linked online. For one Vanguard annuity account, I have to hit Update All Online Accounts to update the prices in that account. And that is where the problem SOMETIMES occurs.

About 80% of the time there is no problem. However, sometimes when I hit Update All Online Accounts, the annuity account gets updated, but the prices (for that day) in some of the other accounts are lost. I.e., those accounts show no change for that day. When I hit Update All Online Accounts again, the current prices still do not get updated.

Any thoughts on what is the problem?

Thanks,
Cliff

Answers

• Quicken_Natalie
    Options
    Hello @Robocheme

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and post your issue, although I apologize you have not yet received a response.

The Community may need a bit more information to be able to assist you with this further. Please take a moment to review the information available here and post back to let us know what version/release of Quicken you're using.

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie 

This discussion has been closed.