Register entries disappear

Options
In a quicken register, I have entered a number of transactions ahead of time. They are monthly recurring transactions, and as time goes forward, each gets reflected in a year-to-date report containing only those transactions dated on or before the date of the report. Strangely, though, occasionally one of the past transactions disappears. I find the report is out of balance, and when I look to see why, there is a missing transaction that I had previously entered. Hmmm......??

Comments

• Quicken_Natalie
    Options
    Hello Jack,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and post your issue, although I apologize you have not yet received a response.

What version/release of Quicken are you using? You can find that by going to Help>About Quicken. Also, please see this FAQ for details on adding more information to your post so that other Community members are best able to assist you.

If you have not already done so, I suggest performing a Validate and Repair on your Quicken data file, following the steps outlined here.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Natalie

• Jack Scripps
    Jack Scripps Member ✭✭
    Options
    Hi. Thanks for responding. I am using Quicken Home, Business, and Rental for the PC, R23.21, release 27.1.23.21. I have run validate and repair Problem still there.
  • Quicken_Natalie
    Options
    Hello Jack,

Thank you for providing those additional details!

Since performing these steps did not identify or solve the issue, I suggest contacting Support directly for more in-depth troubleshooting.

Support has access to tools and information that the Community does not have, and will work with you towards resolving this.

You may consider having the Support Agent screen share with you so you can show them the behavior that's occurring in Quicken. 

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie

This discussion has been closed.