Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

A payee has changed names. How do I relate the new and old names?

The old payee name was ABC. The new payee name is XYZ.
Can a synonym be created for ABC=XYZ?

Best Answer


  • BinNYC
    BinNYC Member
    Thanks. Thought this was still the case. Hoped it had changed.

    Don't Find/Replace. Sometimes I need to look up years old info by Payee, sometimes by product.
Sign In or Register to comment.