Reprint Bank reconciliation

c mckay
c mckay Member ✭✭
edited February 2020 in Reports (Windows)
My printer lost it's wi-fi when I was trying to print my bank recs. I had to cancel them in the queue and reconnect to the network. I need to print these but can't find an option for "reprint". I was pretty sure the older version used to let you put in the beginning balances, ending balance and it would recreate the report. I know I've done it in the past but nothing is letting me do that now. It shouldn't be this difficult to get a reprint!
Tagged:

Comments

• c mckay
    c mckay Member ✭✭
    Forgot to mention: using Quicken Deluxe 2020
    Version R24.11
    Build 27.1.24.11
    Thanks.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    Hello @c mckay

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue and for including your year and version, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

At this time,  a reconciliation report cannot be reprinted, I apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • I have always been able to reprint my bank reconciliations if there was an error in printer or a problem with wifi. As of today, I am not able to reprint this report, does anyone know what happened. I'm using Windows 10 and latest version of Quicken.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello @c mckay

At this time,  a reconciliation report cannot be reprinted, I apologize for the inconvenience.

I'm sorry, but that's news to me.
    There has always been a report in Reports / Banking / Reconciliation that you could use for this purpose.
    The only limitation about this report is that it processes the data file as it exists right at this moment, plus/minus any changes you may have made since you ran the last reconciliation.
    There is currently no way to "save report" within Quicken, to save the data shown in the report, for posterity. If it's important for you to do so, first save the report to a PDF file, giving it a proper name, e.g., "Reconciliation-2020-01-31", using the Quicken PDF Printer (or any other PDF file creation tool) and then print the PDF file.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have always been able to reprint my bank reconciliations if there was an error in printer or a problem with wifi. As of today, I am not able to reprint this report, does anyone know what happened. I'm using Windows 10 and latest version of Quicken.

Can you please provide more details on the nature of "not able to reprint this report"? What exactly happens if you try?
    What symptoms, what error messages do you get?
    Have you tried rebooting Windows and then reprint?
  • RLBARN
    RLBARN Unconfirmed, Member
    Same problem. I had to reset printer in the middle of printing bank reconcilation report. I am un-able to re-print using Quicken 2020., version R27.42.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    RLBARN said:
    Same problem. I had to reset printer in the middle of printing bank reconcilation report. I am un-able to re-print using Quicken 2020., version R27.42.

As I asked before, more details, please. Why are you "un-able to re-print using Quicken 2020., version R27.42. (sic)"? What happens when you try to do so?
This discussion has been closed.