Quicken Splits Investments in One Vanguard account into multiple accounts

Options
Not only that but in the Activate One Step Update after connecting to Vanguard it lists accounts with numbers that Vanguard does not use. After the next step it asks me who owns an IRA it is identifying with a number that does not even remotely resemble the correct account number. I can identify what the account should be called and numbered, not what Quicken assigned, by looking at the investments Quicken separated into it. So I am forced to list as separate accounts parts of one account. Is there some way to combine them in the way they are listed on Vanguard statements and the Vanguard web site?

Comments

• Quicken_Natalie
    Quicken_Natalie Moderator mod
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Hello @Alan Edelman

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and post your issue, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

The Community may need a bit more information to be able to further assist. Please take a moment to review the information available here and post back to let us know what version/release of Quicken you're using.

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie