Frontwave Credit Union returning ERROR CC-501,CC-502 on download

Options
rhermes
rhermes Member ✭✭
2-15-2020. Frontwave Credit Union started returning ERROR CC-501,CC-502 today in Quicken 2017. Is this a known issue? Any idea on when it will be cleared up?
I tried reseting the account and deactivate/reactivate. Neither helped, account would not reactivate. Everytime quicken attempted to access the account I received an email notification from the CR that my account was being accessed with my credential. I can also access the CR website from a browser.

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In case of CC-501, 502, 503, 506 errors from a single bank deactivate all accounts with this bank using the same bank logon ID, including any old, long closed, hidden and forgotten accounts that might still be activated. If you miss one, the aggregation server involved in handling Express Web Connect - connected accounts will not start with a clean slate and you will continue to have problems. When done deactivating, restart Quicken and reactivate accounts.
  • rhermes
    rhermes Member ✭✭
    Options
    I deactivated all three accounts with this Credit Union, closed quicken, restarted and attempted to activate an account. This failed with message that quicken could not connect to Frontwave CU website. But I can log in to CU using browser. Quicken download was fine last weekend.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If you haven't done so already, I'd say it's time to call Quicken Support on the phone and request help.  Let them do a screen share session with you to review a download log file on your computer, to determine the nature of the problem and to figure out how to fix it.

Quicken Support:

• To contact Quicken Support, please use this link only:
      https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support  and select Chat or Phone support.
      Phone support is only available during posted business hours. The phone number can found at this website.
    • If you are eligible for Premium Support (purchased separately or included as part of your subscription to Quicken 2018+ Premier or HB&R) call the number that can be found at the top of your My Account page at https://www.quicken.com/my-account  (US) or https://www.quicken.com/canada/my-account (Canada) next to "Quicken Premium Support"  when you log in with your Quicken ID.
    • Other links or phone numbers found elsewhere on the Internet, even in some posts or emails received from other Community members, may not be from Quicken or may not be up-to-date. Use those at your own risk.
    • Unlike other so-called "Quicken support providers", the real Quicken Support is free for all currently supported versions.

• rhermes
    rhermes Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you UKR.
    Did Chat - was told that this error needed to be dealt with using PHONE support.
  • Pink2
    Pink2 Member ✭✭
    Options
    I have read that this is a known issue for a multiple list of credit unions, but I don't see Frontwave listed. I am unable to update my accounts, can you help?
  • Pink2
    Pink2 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Were they able to help you?
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Hello @Pink2

Thank you for taking the time to report this error to the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

If you haven't already, please review the information and steps available here and let us know if this helps to resolve the CC-501 error.

If not, I recommend contacting Quicken Support for assistance with some advanced troubleshooting which should include a review of your log files and possible escalation to our service providers.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Pink2
    Pink2 Member ✭✭
    Options
    I don’t use mobile sync, this is from the desktop software. And I don’t sync online either.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @Pink2

Thank you for the response, and for providing additional information.

If you have been experiencing this error for more than 24 hours, I would go ahead and contact support directly.

Quicken Support 

This should include a review of your log files and possible escalation to our service providers.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.