Bank transactions not downloading

I am now 10 days behind on bank transactions downloads. I get on my accounts on banks website and the transactions are there, however Quicken acts as though no new transactions exists. This is on PNC and United federal both so I don't think its a bank problem. It downloads the vanguard transactions. I believe my problems started with the last quicken Update.

Comments

• John_in_NC
    John_in_NC SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    I don't have much information here (errors, etc.), but since it is multiple banks (PNC and UFCU), I suspect that something has gotten hung up with the Quicken Connect services. Vanguard is investments, so that is Direct Connect, so that is likely why it still works.

I suggest reaching out to official Quicken Support as they have more tools to assist you/reset your account, etc.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support 
  • It shows no errors, it just acts normal download except no new transactions. I will try and see what supports has to say.
  • Cherioer
    Cherioer Member
    Support seems unable to assist with these type of errors (adding new accounts and download issues).
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    @Cherioer Quicken Support definitely should be able to help with these problems. As with any company, some support reps are better than others, so it might be worth trying again.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
This discussion has been closed.